Sunday, October 21, 2012

Beginning Again

Ms. Willow- of course, she's a feminist, like her Mom.
Blogging was a way I connected to the world, a way I was in a small way- brave.  But, due to some unforeseen circumstances, I withdrew from the blog world for a while and honestly I wasn't sure it was in my best interest to blog.  Several years have passed and I am longing to put some things out there again, so here I am.
Life has a way of asserting itself on you and having you press the pause button. Pause, breathe and re-calibrate.  Sometimes, I still need to pause again and again.  But, I'm jumping in to this process and allowing it to unfold.

One of the remaining daisies

Blue, blue skies

Happy horse
Willow, sweet dog that she is, and I went for another walk on a local trail I think I have photographed so many times you would think I would be bored of it, but I never am.  Since the horse poop event of last week, I was nervous about the horses being out in the pasture, but she was on her best behavior today.
Not Sure Where To Begin is a place where I hope to share art, sociology, writing, nature, the sacred, the profane and the way I look at life with those of you who read this blog.  For many years, I have felt as though I had to follow one thing... one idea, one pursuit, one dream to its fruition no matter what.  What I've learned is it all matters... all of the things you love matter.  I hope you enjoy reading this blog and that it brings some insight, laughter and happiness in to your day.  I look forward to our exchanges. :)

5 comments:

  1. blogging has been a most extraordinary blessing in my life-- I wish that for you, too as you embark on a new journey into it. and do celebrate your spirit that loves SO many things and can move happily from one to the next-- that is its own gift. xoxo, e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks for seeing me-- not many people see how I am as a strength. Your support means so much to me. xoxo

      Delete
  2. I agree with Elizabeth... it's been such a gift. Dig in. Bloom. xo/C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will Christina!! Thank you for encouraging me. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful. I say keep it up- i love your words.

    ReplyDelete